Mae Ping Physical Therapy was founded on July 11, 1999 at Sahasriphoom Place at 248/23 Maneenopprarat road, Sriphoom, Muang district, Chiang Mai 50200. It was the first private clinic which the owner and the manager were physical therapists. One studio, 36 square meters occupied with 4 treatment beds and a full time physical therapist and having Assistant Professor Dr.Prapas Pothongsunun, the director and the owner, was on as a part time therapist. Clinic has served patients for 14 years with the mindful quality and provided patient education with self care and management for fast relief or recovery. Due to the crowded area in the neighbor especially the parking spots. narrow interior space where did not support for service. Then, clinic was closed in September 2012 and moved to Kad Farang, Hang Dong district.
Mae Ping Physical Therapy concerns about the demand of health service in the future and intends to achieve the standard service from The Physical Therapy Congress. It is also planned to be the clinical affiliation site for physical therapy students. Then, many projects have been planned to reach these goals. New location at Kad Farang, Hang Dong district was formally opened on August 10, 2014 with 6 treatment beds. Working hours is 9 am. to 5 pm. daily, close on public holidays and having 3 full time physical therapists serve you with hearty quality.
- Cure and alleviation of client problems
- Health education for public
- Physical Therapy Approaches
- Exercise Programs
- Academic courses
- Skill training in Physical Therapy Clinic
- Public education
- Assistant Professor Dr. Prapas Pothongsunun Doctor of Philosophy (Physical Therapy) NYU,USA Master of Arts (Physical Therapy) NYU,USA Bachelor of Science (Physical Therapy)
- Miss Raphiphat Khansuwan Master of Science (Sport Science) Bachelor of Science (Physical Therapy) Chiang Mai University,First honor